Friday 22 April 2011

Idle moon (1) Stars shine brightest on the darkest of nights



We have been taught from an early age to associate the great Achievers from times past and present as Super Stars... this convention has been propagated in common culture allowing it to become a paradigm!
I wish to challenge this notion in the same way that Eratosthenes provided empirical evidence disproving the prevalent 'flat earth' model of his time!

In and of ourselves there dwells nothing good, although the desire to do good is present, the deed is incoherent. I find myself constantly not doing the good I could and doing the bad things I'd prefer not too. (Rom 7:18-20)

I find this statement to be accurate in my life and the life of many others. If we take A LOT of the (so called) role models of this day and age ( T. Woods, C. Sheen, B Spears...) we would find that these characters aka superstars are far from Starlight and possess a much more uncanny resemblance to the moon.



No comments:

Post a Comment